Thursday, March 4, 2010

a tribute to bill


May 13, 2009: the day i got this.


my permit. finally! i felt so cool being able to drive
around the neighborhood with my parents. so cool.


but now, i have this.


sooo much better! having my license is so great! honestly, if i want to go
somewhere, i just hop in my car and i can go wherever i want! (unless
haley knows...) but, driving is so underrated. seriously.

i love taking bill, my car, everywhere! me and
haley take great care of him!


here is us with bill on the first day of school.



well,
today i encountered my first major accident on the road. no, i wasn't in the accident!
but i had to drive through the mess. all. by. myself. it was scary at first,
but it was quite the adventure for me and bill!


i couldn't ask for a better car than bill!

No comments: