Sunday, June 10, 2012

From when I last left off...

One of my favorite things in high school was being a part of Student Council.  Sure, there is sometimes a little bit of drama and there's always the crazy advisor Ms. Scott, but I love every second of it.  I'm so glad I was able to be involved in it this year as Senior Class President!  Every year the Arizona Association of Student Councils puts on a State Convention for high school councils all over the state.  Hundreds (maybe even thousands) of student leaders come to this convention to hear motivational speakers, get ideas from other leaders, and to GO CRAZY!  It's seriously a dance party everywhere you go, and it's so high energy- I love it!  This year was my second year going, and I really bonded with my council.  The theme was "AASC Leaders are Out of this World". 

First Day: Neon Day





Second Day: Out of this World Day (We dressed up as the farmers from Signs)


The last night there was the crazy dance party (that actually got shut down by the cops)





I love my council!


No comments: