Sunday, June 10, 2012

Little Memories

My aunt Jen had her twin baby girls Tessa and Claire and they are the most precious, adorable things I've ever seen!  I love holding them every Sunday when Jen, Carson and the boys bring them over.



My very favorite movie of all time is Titanic so when it came out in 3D I had to see it.  Alyson and Ally came with me and let's just say it was a real tear jerker!



Katie turned 18! We went to Nielsen's to celebrate.



Katie, Ally, and I were the bet supporters of MVT's boys volleyball team this year!  It's fun when you're friends with most of the guys on the team!




Hunger Games came out in theaters and since I loved the books  of course I went to the movie!  Lucky for us, we scored tickets to an 8:00 showing!
Me and Sydney just want to be Katniss.

This is Carlos:
 He seriously made my senior year.  He can make me laugh harder than anyone else I know and made the 3 classes I had with him a heck of a lot more interesting.  I couldn't have survived Spanish without him!




Some of my friends were on a YMCA basketball team for fun, and I went to a couple of games to cheer them on.  They ended up winning the YMCA championship, and were able to play at the Phoenix Suns' Arena where they won the overall state championship.  So proud of my boys!



 These are some of my favorite ladies from StuCo this year!  Because MVT is always the best at the blood drives (I take pride in that since I had to plan them Junior Year!), we won some free tickets to the Diamondbacks game.  It was so much fun riding the lightrail with these girls and going to the game, even though we were only there for 30 minutes and the D-backs barely got on a base! Love these girls to death!


Jacob turned 8 and got baptized!  It was such a fun baptism, with so many friends and family.  Love this cutie!

No comments: