Thursday, October 25, 2012

27 27 27

Lately I've been missing my very best friend so, so much.  Katie has been gone since August.  August! It's been way too long since I've last seen her face!  Even though we talk on the phone at least an hour every week, it's definitely not the same.  Holy cow, it's so weird with her gone!  I mean it when I say Katie is truly my other half.  She knows my whole life!  Every important moment in my life, Katie has been a part of, and I just miss my best friend always being right around the corner!

27 is my absolute favorite number, and it made my day when I realized there are only 27 days left until Katie comes home!  It seems like sooooo far away, but it's actually less than a month!  Woo! 

So... here are 27 pictures throughout the years of me and my bestie!  





























I had too much fun looking through our old memories (and may have gotten a little teary-eyed), but it's only 27 short days until she's back in the 480!  So, Katie, the countdown starts  NOW!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Cute post!

clark family said...

Cassidy - I LOVE this! You and Katie look so cute in ALL those fun photos! I am so grateful that you have grown up together and are such good friends. Thank you for your example!