Thursday, October 11, 2012

Recent Happenings

Lately nothing big has happened that is blog-worthy.  But, lots of little stuff has happened, so here's a post for those!

Haley and I went to the lake a couple weeks ago with Tanner Goodman and Cameron Farnsworth.  The weather could not have been any more perfect for a day on the lake.  That's seriously one of my favorite things about Arizona- while it's freezing everywhere else, it's beautiful weather here.  The temperatures are starting to be in the low 90's, my ideal weather.

Nothing says a perfect day more than Fili's on the lake!

Getting all ready to wakeboard!


Yes, I can actually get up on a wakeboard.  It shouldn't be too surprising!


 So I've known I am a klutz for practically my whole life.  Seriously though, the past couple weeks have been bad! I have so many bruises and scratches, I don't even know where half of them came from!  About two weeks ago I was walking in the basement in the dark, and apparently I don't know my house as well as I thought I did!  I ran face-first into the TV and my leg of course jammed right into the corner of the entertainment center.  I literally didn't know what hit me when it happened.  I had to take a picture to document it!
See how far the TV moved? Yeah, my face did that all on its own.

The picture doesn't do it justice, but here's the bruise on my leg.  It's the size of a softball and really colorful. I'm not lying when I say that I'm known for my ugly bruises.

On Monday for FHE with our ward, we played kissing rugby.  Apparently, I take it very seriously... I found a huge burn on my arm from the cultural hall floor.
 Burn, baby, burn.


This right here is my stud of a little brother.  I went to the last swim meet of the season and watched Bennett easily take first place in his heat.  He makes me such a proud sister!

This week Haley has been watching two of the Mason kids, and while Haley was in an interview I watched Caroline.  I'm obsessed with her.  She's the cutest, most energetic little girl!
One minute she was laughing and playing and the next....

Totally zonked out.  So precious.  
It's the little things like this that make me really love life!

No comments: