Saturday, September 1, 2012

Girls of 1104

Katie shared my room with me and I feel so blessed to have had her as my roommate.  We've been best friends for as long as I can remember.  I still remember the jumping up and screaming when we finally understood that we were not just friends, but cousins.  All of my best memories have Katie in them, and BYU was not going to be an exception-- I had the best time ever with Katie!
Best friends from the first day of preschool to the first day of college.
Meet the Roommates! 
This summer I couldn't have asked for better roommates!  We all had no problem getting along, and there were zero fights... Perfect.  I had so much fun with them and they were truly my best friends while up in Utah.

Carina (North Carolina), Katie, Rebecca (California), Miranda (Sandy, Utah), Anna (Portland, Oregon), Me

 First day of classes

Signature Pose (Apparently, I didn't get the memo)
Jumping off the dive platform at BYU's pool
Last Sunday in the dorms

Loved my roommates!

No comments: