Saturday, September 1, 2012

My Favorite Visitors

Katie and I were so lucky to have such great friends come visit us this summer.  I loved having my own place for my friends to come spend the night at.. it made summer so much more fun!

Even though Sam is two years younger than me, she's one of my best friends and I can tell her anything. I love her and was so glad she came to stay with Katie and I for a weekend! She got a little taste of what college life is like!



A-Tayyyy came and spent an afternoon with us!  She was up in Utah for a family reunion and we couldn't let this opportunity to see each other pass us up! I missed her so much while I was gone... Skyping just wasn't enough!


 Shiersten was our last visitor to stay with us and I loved it so much!  She is truly one of my very best friends and has been there for me through thick and thin.  We had the funnest weekend going to the masquerade,  going to church on Sunday (and listening to my talk), and having a picnic before saying goodbye again.  



No comments: