Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Home Girl

For the next 15 minutes it is my home girl Ally Taylor's 19th birthday!  She has been one of my very best friends this past year and I don't know what I would have done without her.  She is so understanding, listens to my stories over and over again, and agrees with me on pretty much everything.. a good friend indeed!  I'm so grateful that we I met her in Student Council my junior year.  We became best friends at a time when we were both having a rough time, and it ended up working perfectly!  We have the best memories together.  

Bug saviors. 
 MVT football field.  
IHOP at midnight.  
Losing bets.  
And regretting it.  
Cheese crisps. 
 StuCo camp.  
Music videos.  
Harmonizing.  
Dance parties on cars, in the back of cars, etc. 

And there are way too many inside jokes to list on here (most are probably not appropriate enough to be put on a public website anyways!)  Now, she's leaving me and is off to make her own memories up in Idaho.  I'm going to miss seeing her everyday, but I'm excited for her! 
 Love you, Allysun Christine Taylor, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!











































No comments: